Thursday, January 19, 2006

Morning Over Ground Zero


Morning Over Ground Zero
Originally uploaded by fotoz by fuzzco.
I pass through the World Trade Center PATH station on my to and from work everyday. Most days I tune out the significance of the site, sort of like the people who have the house next to the graveyard. But somedays I feel like grabbing the tourists who are taking picture of themselves at Ground Zero (like they were at Disney World or in front of the Eiffel Tower or something) and smacking them. However, this past December I was moved by the crisp weather, blue sky and the sun gleaming off the surrounding buildings. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger experiencelife said...

I'm so glad to have happened upon your blog. You have blessed me today with your sentiments and picture. I hope to explore more of it in the coming days. I have bookmarked you for later visits. You must be a man of passion, love, and life. Thanks,

sondra

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home